Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Real Weddings by Whittington

♥ ♥Mr. & Mrs.  Jarvis♥ ♥



1. Where did you get married?

Briscoe Manor in Richmond Texas!



2. What was your first dance song?


                 Always and Forever by Corey Morrow




3. What was your favorite part of your wedding? 

Getting to celebrate my marriage to my best friend and love of my life with all of our closest friends and relatives.




4. What are you glad you splurged on?

My dress and the photographer are definitely the two things that were worth so much more than any momentary amount!


5. What is your advice to future brides? 

The best advice I can think of is for brides to research vendors, find the ones they are comfortable with, trust their expertise and then try to relax! I had amazing vendors and all the work they put in made my part easy, and the results were even better than I could have imagined!! 


Credits:
Dress: Essense of Australia from Whittington Bridal
Veil: Beaded edge Bel Aire from Whittington Bridal
Photography by Butch Ireland 










No comments:

Post a Comment