Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Real Weddings by Whittington

♥ ♥Mr. & Mrs. Marten♥ ♥



1. Where did you get married?

St. Anne's Catholic Church in Houston!




2. What was your first dance song?


                 "Our Love Is Here To Stay"- Billie Holiday




3. What was your favorite part of your wedding? 

We had such a great time dancing the night away! We wanted to make sure everyone had fun at the wedding, & I think we were successful!




4. What are you glad you splurged on?

My dress. I absolutely loved it and loved how I looked on the wedding day. I couldn't wait to wear it on the big day. I have never felt that beautiful before and I got so many compliments on my dress and how I looked on the wedding day.


5. What is your advice to future brides? 

Have fun with the wedding planning process, and don't forget to enjoy the time you are engaged! Do your research on your vendors, but try to narrow down your list to 3 or 4 people and companies to set up appointments to talk to in person. Otherwise, you can become overwhelmed easily! 


Credits:
Dress: Essense of Australia from Whittington Bridal
Veil: 2-Tier Fingertip Beaded edge Bel Aire from Whittington Bridal
Photography by: MD Turner Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment