Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Real Weddings by Whittington

Mr. and Mrs. Smesny


Where did you get married?
We got married at Old River Assembly Of God Church in Dayton, TX.



What was your first dance song?
Our first dance was "I Cross my Heart," by George Strait


What was your favorite part of your wedding?
Marrying my best friend was of course my favorite part ;)


What are you glad you splurged on?
My dress was my biggest splurge. And I wouldn't change it.



What is your advice to future brides?
Best advice for a bride would be to not stress over silly details.. You're the only one who will know if something messes up, don't make it a big deal. The "oops" made some of my favorite memories :)



What is your husband's name and your new last name?
My husband's name is Travis. And my new name is Mrs. Lacy Jade Smesny :)

Credits:
Dress: Justin Alexander from Whittington Bridal
Bridal Photography: Jerry Sonier
Wedding Photography: Glenna Harding


No comments:

Post a Comment